About Me

My photo
Martinez, Georgia, United States
Just an guy out to have a little fun.
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Should I or shouldn't I.That is the question?


Yea,yea I know I'm late.I be one of those procras----(you know).But I have work shift work so I tend to get behind on everything.No since in lying about it.(Man my English sucks today.)Any who,I had to go to the doctor today.I'm not sure if I mention it or not,but I got a bad knee.Stop,stop it just one of those things.Yes it could have been prevented if only,I didn't want to have fun in my younger years.Playing sports as a young man will catch up to you later in life.But they all this new medicine out there to fix you right up.Cost like hell,but fix you right up.Then you can go back in year and have done again.Pay big bucks again,too.Now I get to go to my internal medicine guy today and pay more big bucks.Sucks hey.Anyway I think I mention before I like to write.I do have a story going.I just don't know if I should carry it on this blog.It a story about my friends and other people I do things with.So in a way I would be telling you about things in my life,just that it would have a twist of sort.Must speak to Ariel about it more.She has been good for me.Also to me.Then there Argo and Luciano.Fictional names for good people.That is two of the best people in the world,to me,at the top.Okay I'm tired.Try again later.

No comments: