About Me

My photo
Martinez, Georgia, United States
Just an guy out to have a little fun.
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 31, 2009

CRUNCH!!

Tired of this money,economic hoopla.I mean I know it's serious stuff.It is effecting the whole nation.But hey,why me.I mean it.LOL.People at work going bonker on trying to figure out the company next move.Problem there is that doubt the company know its next move.Still in all,I'm working.Maybe not a full week.But still have a job with benefits and good conditions inside the place.Yea,yea it all could be better.But it has been good to me.Just a bad time.Seems every year around this time,I hit that money crunch.Just this year seems rougher.Think it might be my home life right now.Or the lack of.SUCKS!Other wise things are good.Doctor appointment went well for me.Wrote a script for some new weight loss stuff.Going to try and lose about twenty pounds.Ha!Probably be about two.Well enough of this blabbling.Think I go to the Waffle House.

No comments: