About Me

My photo
Martinez, Georgia, United States
Just an guy out to have a little fun.
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 7, 2010

MUST DO SOMETHING!!

This weekend has been a complete bust. Yes I been trying to fight off this cold or whateva I caught from the rest of the miserable universe out there. Things have got to get a move on. I know it me. I'm the one who has to get the party started,right. Got to quit riding this heart issue and other health issues and get off my ass. It's just, I hate doing stuff alone. Then I hate to be around certain people. So conceited of me. But it suppose to start warming up around here. That should make me feel alot better. Then I can get out and shucks make some new friends. Hell I even wondered if I could go to the library and write my book on my lap top while I sit there. The new one has a decent view of the outside. I know I need to get my ass up though.
And work! What a boner!! Those hoes have gone completely bonkers. Coming up with all these wild ideas to improve production and efficiently. They have no concept of the mental capacity of most of those who work there. But that a whole other outlook of my life.
I just been thinking today. I really going to have get out. Forget about my poor little boo boo. And start living a little bit more. Hell for all I know me staying inside may be the reason I been staying sick. But hence forth, I shall start to live a whole lot more than I have. Turn up the music and let's get this party started ,right. Woo hoo!!!
I probably need to make sure I read this everyday also. Or make me a poster to hang up over my door. I'll make somehow!

1 comment:

love Brandi said...

Yes, staying inside is probably the reason you are staying sick! I am proud of you. You do need to get out and live a bit. No you don't have to wait for anyone else to invite you. I know how you feel though, I hate doing things alone also. I guess that is why I haven't gone exploring yet. I know I always complained about being stuck with the kids all the time, but now they are all I got it seems. I don't have any friends to go hang with anymore. So you need to hurry up and come visit!!! :)